Mixed vegetable bhajee
This curry is a simple easy to prepare vegetable curry to go with rice and chappatis. Here carrots, cabbage and okra are cooked with tomatoes and green chllies.
contributed by: aarthi on 06/04/11
Ingredient quantities shown are for 4 portion
* not used in calculating nutrition info
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions until browned.
- Add garlic, lower heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cumin seeds and turmeric and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, cabbage, and okra and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, cover pan and cook over very low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes,chillies and ginger.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Based on a 2000 Calorie Daily Allowance
For 1 portion
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2.15g
Saturated Fat 0.29g
Mono Unsat. Fat 0.9g
Poly Unsat. Fat 0.8g
Total Carbohydrate 6.52g
Dietary Fiber 1.87g
Vitamin A 2.92%
Vitamin C 0.29%